private community nursing role - up to £38000 PA - benefits included - all travel expenses covered
Merco, a specialist staffing agency covering all aspects of primary care nationwide for nearly 20 years, are working with a forward thinking client creating an environment with an emphasis on patient focussed private care. A permanent role requiring NMC registered nurses with the flexibility to travel in and around London.
· Seeing and treating between 5 to 6 patients each shift in their own homes
· main duties consist of covid swabbing, ECG’s, checking vitals, wound care and administering medication- all equipment will be provided including a diary sized ECG.
· full time hours- 40 per week
· 12 hours shifts on a rota basis
· Including 2 weekends per month
Between £30-£38000 per annum, dependent on experience
· Private pension with employer contributions
· Travel fully compensated between zones 1 and 6
· 28 days holidays plus bank holidays
· More are being discussed
To successfully apply for the role
· Must be NMC registered with no restrictions on practice.
· Minimum of one year post graduate experience
· Hospital / community experience of managing acute, chronic and palliative conditions.
· proven ability on assessing, planning and evaluating patient care.