Registered General Nurse, Functional Assessor - Health and Disability Assessments
Role: Registered General Nurse, Functional Assessor - Health and Disability Assessments
Starting Salary: £38,760 + comprehensive benefits package
Hours: Monday - Friday (37.5 hours)
If you are looking to push your medical career in a new direction, to learn and develop, to predict your working hours and for an exciting and challenging role away from hands-on patient care then please continue reading.
We are working with our client who is a global expert in health and disability, and occupational health assessments. They have asked Merco to support their recruitment nationwide with jobs which enable healthcare professionals to use their medical knowledge and clinical skills in the different area of medical assessment.
- Full, unconditional registration with the NMC / HCPC
- At least two year's work experience
- Excellent verbal, word processing and written communication skills
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK
- Up to date, evidenced CPD portfolio and appraisal
· NMC revalidation support
· Private Healthcare
· 25 days annual leave - Ability to buy or sell additional leave
· Matched contribution pension