Do you want make a difference? No, really make a difference?
We are looking for ambitious, dynamic professionals to work in recruitment in the healthcare sector. Whether we like it or not, so much of our time these days is spent reading and looking at the news and it is inevitable that each one of us have come to realise that the medical industry is staffed by some amazing people. Have you thought that you could be part of the team that sources those amazing people? At Merco, we have been finding outstanding individuals for all areas of the medical profession for the last twenty years, and we are now looking for the next generation of Resourcers, to find clinicians for the future.
Who we are…
Operating for nearly 20 years, Merco Medical Staffing is a specialist medical recruitment agency based in South West London SW20. We are an SME, a key provider in the primary and private sector and need you to help us keep up with the demand for high calibre clinicians across the UK. We are open to widening our provision to new sectors within health and are keen to meet client demand and new UK territories with your help.
Who are we looking for…
We are seeking a confident, enthusiastic team player to work alongside our senior consultants to source, register and qualify suitable candidates in a fast paced rapidly expanding industry.
- Resourceful, proactive and resilient, the successful applicant will possess strong interpersonal skills, the ability to build rapport and develop lasting relationships with our candidates.
- An excellent communicator, you will be articulate and persuasive and demonstrate the ability to deal with senior clinicians.
- A keen eye for detail, you will have excellent administration and organisational skills. Experience of databases and contact management systems are also desirable.
- We are seeking individuals with a growth mindset, motivated to work within a sales environment that will offer progression, stability and award performance. We want to develop and grow your career with us.
- Whilst previous experience as a Resourcer or within the healthcare sector is beneficial, it is by no means essential as full training for this role will be provided. A background in telesales or customer service roles are also desirable, but whatever your level of experience you bring - we are excited to help you grow and progress with us.
The key responsibilities of a Recruitment Resourcer will include:
- Working with the Managing Director and Senior Consultants to identify under represented regions or specialties with a view to growing the Merco candidate database with suitable and available clinicians.
- Sourcing quality candidates via job boards, LinkedIn, networking and the company database.
- Creating and developing relationships with candidates as you qualify all new applicants.
- Manage compliance expectations of new candidates, allocating them to Consultants as directed by the Managing Director.
- Assist the Managing Director and Senior Consultants on campaigns related to attracting candidates for your area.
- Provision of general administrative support to the Recruitment Consultants and Compliance Administrators.
- Managing selected social networking activity (Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)
What can Merco offer you as a Recruitment Resourcer in South West London:
- Competitive Salary and excellent incentives
- Annual company bonus based on overall company performance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Casual dress code
- Autonomous, flexible working environment including participation in hybrid working arrangements*
- Free on-site parking (depending on availability)
- Life Assurance
- Birthday leave*
- Company Pension Scheme
*Upon successful completion of probationary period