Recruitment Consultant – Primary Care within Healthcare
Merco is on the hunt for a Recruitment Consultant to join our fabulous Primary Care team. Our office is in Raynes Park in SW20 with the option to work from home depending on experience.
Who we are…
Merco Medical Staffing Ltd is on the move and have growth plans for 2021, We are a 19-year old specialist medical recruitment agency based in South West London. We are an SME, we are a key provider in the primary and private sector and need you to help us keep up with the demand for high calibre clinicians across the UK. We are open to widening our provision to new sectors within health and are keen to meet client demand and new UK territories with your help.
Who are we looking for…
For the success of our clients, our business and your earnings we need excellent people in our business. We are seeking those with confidence who can further the success of our team as we grow.
We work in a fast-paced industry where building strong relationships with our clients and candidates is of the utmost importance.
Our ideal candidate will need to have a minimum of 2 years' temporary recruitment experience and evidence of 360 sales and business development within Healthcare Recruitment be a driven and proactive individual with a lot of oomph but most of all a lot of competence!
The key responsibilities of a Recruitment Consultant will include:
- Creating and developing ongoing relationships with candidates and clients
- Management of existing business and development of new business
- Sourcing quality candidates
- Booking candidates into temporary assignments
- Attending client visits, nurturing clients for long term business success
- Negotiation of rates and terms of business
- Consistent achievement of targets
What can Merco offer you….
- Flexible autonomous working environment
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- Bonus scheme
- Day off for your birthday in addition to your annual leave
- Share options
- Dress your way every day
- Monthly team lunch
- On-going training and development
- Great working environment
- On-site parking in SW20
Our culture of experience and responsible team contributors is important to us and if you feel you have the skills, experience and drive to succeed at Merco, please get in contact.
- Passionate – we have natural oomph and it is contagious!
- Inquisitive – we like to ask questions, understand, learn from others and look at ways to do things better
- Integrity – we are courageous, reliable and transparent
- Humble - we are here to make a difference, it’s not about us it’s about YOU
- Va Va Voom – we are not here to be average, we are here to be great and get better
How to Apply