Home-based Senior Physiotherapist
We are currently looking for a Home-based Senior Physiotherapist to provide remote assessment and treatment to patients of one of the UK's largest healthcare providers.
They are looking for an experienced physiotherapist who is able to work autonomously from home delivering high-quality physiotherapy care to patients. You will be assessing and treating patients using a wide range of knowledge & skills which are underpinned by clinical reasoning and evidence-based approaches to treat musculoskeletal problems.
The role includes telephone triage assessment and management of patients to enable rapid access to appropriate physiotherapy assessment and advice.
Our client will provide the utmost levels of support in terms of career development and post graduate educational support.
If this sounds of interest, please apply or call now for an informal chat.
- at least 5yrs qualified as a physio
- at least 3yrs MSK/outpatients experience
- Strong typing and IT skills - role involves laptop working, typing while talking to patients on the phone and using multiple IT systems
- good at learning new IT systems
- used to using electronic notes
- Able to work 20hrs per week minimum.
- Can work at least 2 evenings or a Saturday - Service runs 8am-8pm on Mon to Fri and 8am-2pm on Sat
- Working from home role so candidates must be based in England/Wales/Scotland only (for IT reasons).
- experience using TM2 (electronic notes)
- experience using Physitrack (sending pt exercise)
- previous experience of telephone triage