Healthcare Assistant - Children
Health Care Assistant - Children
Location: Tadworth, Surrey
Salary: £18,525 – £24,785 per annum (dependent on experience)
Hours: 37.5 Hours
Benefits: Free parking, professional development, childcare vouchers, subsidised canteen and lots more!
We are pleased to announce that we are recruiting for our client based in Surrey who work with children with brain injury and neuro disabilities and help them to live their best lives possible. They are focused on delivering the optimum level of rehabilitation, care and therapy built upon high quality and compassionate values.
As a Health Care Assistant you will work within the multidisciplinary team providing a high quality of service delivery to children/young people and their families.
You will work within a holistic model to ensure care, education & therapy needs are met.
This is a chance for an outstanding candidate to make a significant and lasting difference to the lives of thousands of children and families supporting children and young people from 2 - 19 years old.
Candidates are required to have the following:
- Previous experience of working as a health care assistant
- An enthusiasm to work with children/young people as you will be working with children with disabilities and complex health needs
- A commitment to complete the Regulated Qualifications Framework Level 3 (Residential Childcare) within two years of commencing employment
- National Vocational Qualification (NVQ) / Regulated Qualifications Framework (formerly QCF) level 2
- A good level of written and spoken English
- Able to prioritise tasks, and have a flexible approach towards learning
- Highly organised & the ability to effectively communicate with children/young people, families and the multidisciplinary team
- Understands and has the ability to document concise and accurate records