Health and disability assessment role – Disability Analyst Glasgow
Health and disability assessment role – Disability Analyst in Glasgow
Location: Glasgow - multiple
Experienced Nurses (RGN, RMN, RNLD), Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists and Paramedics required
Merco, experts in clinical staffing are supporting the recruitment of Nurses and Allied Health Professionals into permanent jobs.
Successful candidate will receive £250 Bonus in vouchers (just in time for Xmas) if you can start in 2018!
We are recruiting for registered Nurses (RGN, RMN, RNLD), Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists (OTs) and Paramedics who want to use their clinical skills applied in a new way and benefit from the excellent work life balance and professional development that a career as a Disability Analyst can give you. We are seeking those who have been working for 2 years’ post-qualification and registration in the UK who possess a UK driving licence.
In this role you will grow your medical knowledge and work in a health and disability assessment role conducting appointments with applicants of the Personal Independence Payment (PIP) benefit. There is unrivalled investment in you as an employee and you will earn over 300 hours of CPD in your initial 3 months whilst completing an excellent training academy as you work towards accreditation as a Disability Analyst.
* Conducting thorough and consultative verbal or medical note based assessments with people who are living with a long term health condition and/or disabilities
* Ensuring that your part in the assessment process is positive, dignified and professional
* produce excellent written reports on the conditions presented to help the Department for Work and Pensions to make an informed decision around an individual’s entitlement to the benefit
We are advertising health and disability assessment jobs for the below specialities:
* NMC Registered Nurses (RGN, RMN or RNLD)
* HCPC Registered Physiotherapist
* HCPC Registered Occupational Therapist (OT)
* HCPC Registered Paramedic
Government legislation requires at least two years’ post qualification work experience to be able to start in the role.
* 25 days' annual leave, with the option to buy and sell up to 10 days
* Pension scheme, matching up to 10% of your contributions
* Life assurance, private medical insurance and medical indemnity insurance
* Reimbursement of your annual NMC/HCPC registration fee
* Health screening every two years, after one year's service
* Thorough in-house and professional training and development, covering well over the required CPD hours to revalidate and maintain your professional registration
* All flexible benefits can be tailored to your requirement and lifestyle: travel or dental insurance, child care vouchers, cycle to work scheme and more.
To apply or find out further information please contact Merco who are experts in clinical staffing with clients in NHS and independent sectors nationwide.
Please apply online or telephone 020 8947 3077
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: £32,000.00 to £34,000.00 /year