GP/Health Screening Doctor
We’re currently looking to recruit career-minded, energetic and experienced General Practitioner to provide adult primary care and health screening assessments.
This is a part time contract, 24 hours per week, 8 hours per day – 6 sessions
You day will offer variety with a combination of 15 minute GP appointments and up to 1.5 hours of Health Screening appointments. Duties will involve;
- Provide health screening services and GP consultations to clients.
- Review medical questionnaires prior to assessments
- Health screening and health promotion medicals (including history, medical examination, well woman checks, allocated tests and venesection)
- Provide appropriate onward referrals as appropriate
- Provide patient advice, follow ups and, where required, private prescription service
- Advise patients on cost of prescriptions/dispensed medication if required
- Ensure care in line with corporate client benefits, e.g. PMI
- Ensure patient records and dates are maintained and updated accurately
- Primary Medical Degree
- Full registration with the UK GMC
- MRCGP (or equivalent)
- Named on the GP register
- Extensive post qualification experience
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Good working knowledge of IT
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ideally private/Independent or corporate healthcare industry experience
Our client are a private healthcare group; providing award winning primary, acute and complex care.
Being part of a larger hospital group, specialists in complex care, they can offer an unrivaled flexible career pathway; General Practice, Health Screening, Urgent Care or Occupational Health.
As an employed GP/Health Screener working for a private healthcare group, established for 50 years, you can really take personal reward in putting your patients first with quick referrals into world-class facilities, as well as the ability to offer a vast range of investigations including imaging and radiology scans, lifestyle assessment, physiotherapy, chiropractor and osteopathy, psychiatry and counselling. You will also have easy access Online Clinical systems, allowing doctors to access critical information and data paperless.