GP Posts Performers List Not Required
Merco Medical, the leading provider of GPs and Specialist Nurses to unscheduled primary care services cross the UK, is seeking to hear from GPs interested in a full or part time post within a private sector urgent care centre in Central London.
• Posts available within private sector urgent care centres
• Patients are all self-funding
• Posts are in Central London, zones 1 and 2
• Full and part time opportunities
• Salaries between £90k - £100k
• Start dates are flexible (ideally between November and February)
• You will need minor injury and minor illness (MIaMI) experience
• Services open from 8am to midnight, 365 days per year
Our client is also offering an excellent range of benefits including paid indemnity; 5 study days leave; guaranteed annual salary review; RO & Revalidation support; Private medical, life assurance, accident and travel cover; gym and retail discounts and season ticket loan up to £10,000.
You do not need to be on the UK Performers List but you are required to have full GMC registration and you must be able to demonstrate at least 2 years General Practice, A&E or Urgent Care experience. MRCGP or equivalent is advantageous but not essential.
Merco Medical was established in 2002. We are a well-known reputable specialist provider of primary care staff to unscheduled care services across the UK. We hold staffing supply contracts with NHS, independent and private sector healthcare providers and can secure work for you easily on a locum, contract and permanent basis.
Contact us in confidence to discuss this opportunity or something similar. In the first instance call Craig Lowe in our Private Healthcare Registrations Team on 0208 947 3077 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org