ENP and Paramedic Streaming Shifts
Merco work with a number of Urgent Care Centres and Walk in Centres requiring Emergency Nurse Practitioners and Paramedics to undertake clinical triage and streaming roles.
You will support the delivery of the unsceduled and urgent care services by conducting initial face to face patient asessments, determining if the patient needs to be seen by a practitioner on site / sent to minors/majors.
Ideally you will have previous experience of working in an A&E or Urgent Care Centres, however any area of Primary Care experience will be considered. Excellent rates of pay are offerred for night shifts - we ask that you are available to work overnight as well.
The settings offer:
- Provision of direct pathways into acute service
- Pre-bookable appointments through NHS 111 as well as walk in appointments
- GP-led clinical leadership
- 365 day service triaging patients to the right service, and offering treatment for both minor illness and injuries
To apply for this position, you must:
- Be an ENP or Paramedic with at least a year of experience working in a Primary/ Urgent Care setting
Merco can offer applicants:
- An immediate start date and extensive rota choices following successful compliance checks
- An unrivalled referral scheme with options to accrue bonuses throughout the year
- Opportunities for training and professional development
- A dedicated personal consultant to work with for the area – Chris.
Merco is an industry leading agency - with 18 years’ of experience working with Primary Care Clinicians. We are multi framework accredited, meaning our reputation and access to healthcare trusts is evident in every area of our services. We understand the importance of work-life balance and offer fully flexible, varied choices of work. Please click apply if you meet the criteria above, and a friendly voice will be in touch shortly!