Salary: £35,000 increasing to £37,000 after 6 months.
Possible to earn an additional £2,500 through career development.
Our client, Medical Support Services, is a leading provider of health assessment services in the UK – the trusted partner for the Department for Communities. We are seeking to recruit Health Professionals to join their clinical team as Disability Assessors in their Foyle clinic.
This is a great opportunity for a Nurse (RGN, RMN, RNLD), Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist who would like a new career challenge along with a role that provides an excellent work life balance and benefits.
Upon starting you will receive a welcome induction and thorough training to provide you with all the tools and development necessary to do an exceptional job.
The role will involve functional medical assessments across a range of health conditions and provides a great opportunity to develop your career in an office-based inter-disciplinary team of health professionals. You will meet people with a wide range of conditions and disabilities and every case is different.
The role offers Monday to Friday daytime working hours, no weekends required, no night shifts and you will get Bank Holidays off in addition to annual leave.
- Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or Learning Disability), Physiotherapist OR Occupational Therapist.
- Minimum of 2 years' post registration medical experience
- Excellent clinical, communication, interpersonal and basic IT skills
Salary and Benefits
- Annually reviewed competitive salary starting at £35,000 rising to £37K following successful completion of probation at six months with the opportunity to increase to £39,500 with additional responsibilities
- Private medical insurance (+ option to purchase cover for dependants)
- Life assurance, complimentary medical indemnity insurance
- Attractive stakeholder pension scheme
- Reimbursement of your annual professional body registration fees HCPC / NMC
- Income protection insurance, personal accident cover
- Regular CPD and flexible additional benefits
- The option to buy and sell additional annual leave
Successful candidates commence with comprehensive full-time training at a regional training venue prior to starting, paying you a full salary whilst gaining valuable professional development
As part of the process, you can now speak to the team or even have a site visit!