Band 6 Nurse
Children’s, Learning Disability and Mental Health nurses, at Band 5 and Band 6
Our client based in Surrey work with children with brain injury and neurodisability and help them to have the opportunity to live their best life possible. They are focused on delivering the optimum level of rehabilitation, care and therapy built upon high quality and compassionate values.
They have three areas of specialism, Respiratory Care, Neurorehabilitation and Residential - Long Term Stay
- The job role will require you to maintain professional relationships with all children, families, staff and stakeholders, children and their families within a complex care setting
- Undertakes assessment, care planning and evaluation of children’s care needs
- Ensures the safe custody and administration of medications
- Full Time or Part Time considered 37.5 hours per week (Across a 24 hour shift pattern)
- Experience required - Previous experience of working with children/young people with disabilities and complex health needs:
Free parking, professional development, childcare vouchers, subsidised canteen and lots more!