Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ANP) - immediate shifts
Merco are recruiting for Advanced Nurse Practitioners to work within an Urgent Care Service in Berwick. We have a variety of shifts available and extensive rota options.
As an Advanced Nurse Practitioner - you will play an integral role in the Urgent Treatment Centre by utilising advanced clinical skills to ensure treatments and care provided to patients are based on best practice and evidence based care.
Your will be required to:
- Exercise a higher degree of personal and professional autonomy using advanced clinical practice skills to include clinical interventions.
- Utilise independent/supplementary prescribing skills for benefits of patient care.
- Assist in clinical audit and the monitoring of services and unscheduled care.
- Identify issues which may negatively impact upon service delivery and reporting these on to the clinical support manager in a timely fashion.
- Support new staff in their development and participate in supervision, teaching and mentorship to help new staff develop and achieve competency.
- Keep accurate and up to date records during patient consultations within the relevant software.
What we are looking for:
To apply for this role, you will need to be a Registered Nurse with experience of working in a primary or urgent care environment. You will hold a qualification in physical assessment, minor illness, hold a prescribing qualification, and be able to see and treat patients of all ages. The ideal candidate should be a highly skilled team player who has excellent communication skills and the ability to provide autonomous care for all patients in a timely manner.
How to apply:
Please send your CV over to Merco and the consultant for the setting will be in touch with you to discuss registration, and the rota choices available. Merco offer a fast-tracked application process, immediate access to shifts, and competitive hourly rates of pay.