Merco Medical Staffing is coming into its 20th year and we are looking for energetic, Compliance Officers to be a part of our story!
Working in partnership with consultants, colleagues and other stakeholders - you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clinicians; ensuring compliance registration processes are completed in a timely manner and to the required high standards of the business and relevant third-party stakeholders such as the REC, NHS Trusts and Frameworks.
We provide you with the tools to develop and grow your industry knowledge and understanding of compliance safeguarding - in order to enhance your skills and contribute to the growth of the business.
Although we have rigorous checks and systems in place – Merco is a company that encourages free thinking and collective improvement practices, to ensure everyone feels a part of our team from day one.
Responsibilities of the role:
- On-boarding new candidates and compiling all documentation needed.
- Build rapport with candidates to give them a great customer service.
- Escalate all compliancy issues immediately to senior managers
- Help ensure all office compliance systems are kept up to date and regularly reviewed
- Ensure all working candidates are fully referenced, specific to contractual requirements for each managed vendor.
- Ensure all working candidates retain required registrations with appropriate regulatory bodies
- Assist Compliance Team Leader to prepare for upcoming audits when necessary.
- Collate and provide reports and management information, as required
- Hold a firm commitment to equal opportunities
- Excellent interpersonal and confident oral skills
- Proficient written communication skills
- Professional and flexible attitude
- Active listener
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to problem-solve and be solutions focused
- Retain positivity, enthusiasm and overcome objections
- Tenacity, persistence and drive to meet and exceed deadlines
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Effective team working
- Strong IT skills
- GCSE English/Maths or equivalent
- Experience of working in compliance, healthcare/ medical/ recruitment (preferable) and/ or data administration
- Competent user of IT, including Microsoft outlook, work and excel
This is a full time role, hours of work are between 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Become our next super compliance officer and in return we will offer you:
- Good basic salary up to £22.5K+ commission dependent on experience
- Excellent working environment with Director led support and training
- Hybrid working arrangements
- A range of company benefits including Perkbox and your birthday off work
- 6 monthly Bonus scheme
- On-going training and development
- Great team, technology and working environment