Nurse Assessor NHS
Looking for something a bit different or a new challenge? Would you like to use and develop your Clinical expertise in a new way whilst enjoying a great work-life balance with great benefits?
We are currently recruiting qualified Nurses (RGN, RMN, RNLD), Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists and Paramedics to join an established multi-professional NHS organisation and be trained up as a Clinical PIP assessor.
You will be speaking on the phone with people making a claim for the PIP benefit as part of a consultation session. These cases will all be organised for you, leaving you free from any appointment admin and enabling you to concentrate on using your clinical skills and knowledge.
- Working with a variety of different people presenting with a range of complex conditions including physical, mental health, cognitive and sensory impairments.
- Conducting a thorough functional medical assessment of their disability or condition.
- Writing and submitting reports using a bespoke IT system
- Excellent training and mentoring programme
- Quarterly CPD days
- Excellent working hours – Monday to Friday 9am till 5pm
- Formal Disability Analyst Accreditation at the end of your training.
- 27 - 33 days annual leave + Bank Holidays (NB if you are already in the NHS then all your current benefits will roll over including holiday entitlement)
- NHS Pension and employer contribution of 14.9%
- Career progression opportunities
- Home-working (post-pandemic you would complete a proportion of face-to-face site-based assessments on a rotational basis)
If you are interested in discovering more about this or any other permanent or locum Nurse or AHP roles, please get in touch by applying online or by calling 020 8944 6205
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 37.5 per week