custody care clinician - nurse or paramedic
We are looking for experienced Nurses and Paramedics to provide care in custody in the Midlands.
As a Custody Nurse/Paramedic, will be part of a close team working together to use your clinical expertise and skills to take full responsibility of the health, safety and welfare of detainees.
This includes the assessment and treatment of detainee’s health needs, identifying appropriate interventions, maintaining records, forensic sampling, signposting to support the reduction of reoffending and providing advice and guidance.
Requirements for the role
· Registered Paramedic, Registered General Nurse or Dual RGN/RMN with a minimum of 2 years post-qualifying experience
· Experience in Primary Care, A&E, Triage or Acute would be an advantage
· Full membership of the HCPC as a Registered Paramedic or NMC as a Registered General Nurse with no restriction on practice
· Ability to work autonomously and within a wider team
Police Vetting Requirements
· Right to work in the UK
· Continuously resided in the UK for the previous 3 years
· Full UK driving license.
· Active PIN & full membership of the HCPC (Paramedic), or NMC (RGN) with no restriction on practice.
· Full induction/training will be provided
· Shifts available 6-8 weeks in advance
· Days and nights available
· £330-£392 per day (umbrella)
We also support a variety of other settings and have a colossal number of shifts and rotas available - Medical Hotel Quarantine Support (COVID), Home Visiting Services, Rapid Response, Out-of-Hours, Telephone Triage and many more.
I would love to hear from you to explore the different options available.
To get ahead
- Send your CV and professional registration to me please
- Please refer any friends to me for £200 per referral (no cap!!!)