Urgent requirement for Consultant in General Medicine
Merco Medical is an award winning London based 15-year-old specialist medical and healthcare staffing agency. Our hospitals division supplies to Trusts across the UK through various national framework agreements. We are currently supporting Trusts that have ad-hoc and on-going locum requirements.
If you are looking for flexibility and well-paid locum bookings, then contact us for an exploratory conversation about how we can maximise the reward for your availability.
We have locum bookings in General Medicine across Northern Ireland. If you have UK or overseas General Medicine experience, we can quickly secure work for you.
• General Medicine bookings available in Northern Ireland
• Earn up to £85 per hour
• Ad-hoc and regular bookings available
• Contracts also available – up to 6 months
• We may be able to secure mileage and accommodation for you too
• Mixed shift patterns available
To be considered for this post, you must have the following:
• Membership of Royal College of Physicians United Kingdom / Ireland or equivalent qualification / training.
• Must have 7 years’ experience in General Medicine 1 year of which must have been in acute medicine
• Must hold or be eligible to hold Full Registration with GMC (London).
• Experience of Working in the NHS/HSE
Joining Merco means you have a choice of bookings, you will be paid well and you will be paid promptly, every week. Our experienced registrations team will process your application quickly so you are able to start working as soon as possible.
For more details about bookings with Merco, or if you have a friend or colleague who might be interested, please contact Matthew Spence 0208 947 3077 or email email@example.com