Regional South West England mobile Nurse, Physio, Paramedic or OT– patient facing Disability Analyst
Regional mobile Nurse, Physio, Paramedic or OT– patient facing Disability Analyst
Location: Across South West counties from Cornwall to Avon
Salary: £34,240 rising to £36,240 during initial 18 months' employment
Role benefits: Role car following initial training
We are recruiting for registered Nurses (RGN, RMN, RNLD), Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists (OTs) and Paramedics who want to use their clinical skills in a new way, and to benefit from the excellent work life balance and professional development that a job and career as a Disability Analyst can offer you. We are seeking those who have been working in a clinical setting for at least 2 years’ post-qualification and registration in the UK who possess a UK driving licence.
The role of a regional disability analyst
In this role you will grow your medical knowledge and work in a health and disability assessment role conducting appointments with applicants of the Personal Independence Payment (PIP) benefit within the community and local assessment centres.
* After training you will help to support the business through your assessments
* There is unrivalled investment in you as an employee and you will earn over 140 hours of CPD in your initial 3 months whilst completing an excellent training academy
* You will train in this new setting and work towards accreditation as a Disability Analyst
* All study and training goes towards the revalidation support and processes which keep our clinicians knowledgeable and able to work in this new health assessment specialism
* Conducting thorough and consultative verbal assessments with people who are living with a long term health condition and/or disabilities
* Covering all regional assessment centres on a flexible basis
* Once accredited, following training you will work in the community conducting home visits as well as in the local assessment centres
* Ensuring that your part in the assessment process is positive, dignified and professional
* produce excellent written reports on the conditions presented to help the Department for Work and Pensions to make an informed decision around an individual’s entitlement to the benefit
We are advertising health and disability assessment jobs for the below specialities:
* NMC Registered Nurses (RGN, RMN or RNLD)
* HCPC Registered Physiotherapist
* HCPC Registered Occupational Therapist (OT)
* HCPC Registered Paramedic
Government legislation requires at least two years’ post qualification work experience to be able to start in the role.
* Roles outside of London require a driving licence owing to home visits which are a requirement in all roles
* 25 days' annual leave, with the option to buy and sell up to 10 days
* Pension scheme, matching up to 10% of your contributions
* Role car (efficient modern model)
* Life assurance, private medical insurance and medical indemnity insurance
* Reimbursement of your annual NMC/HCPC registration fee
* Health screening every two years, after one year's service
* Thorough in-house and professional training and development, covering well over the required CPD hours to revalidate and maintain your professional registration
* All flexible benefits can be tailored to your requirement and lifestyle: travel or dental insurance, child care vouchers, cycle to work scheme and more.
To apply or find out further information please contact Merco who are experts in clinical staffing with clients in NHS and independent sectors nationwide.
Merco have 16 years’ clinical staffing experience - we only work with specialist and experienced clinicians providing work across the health and social care sector. We have excellent permanent and locum opportunities for Doctors, Nurses and AHPs.
If you are interested in discovering more about this or any other permanent or locum roles, please get in touch by applying online, by sending your up to date CV to email@example.com or by calling 020 8947 3077