Physiotherapist, Functional Assessor
Are you a Physiotherapist looking for the following?
- A genuine work life balance, with no bank holidays, evenings or weekends required?
- A fresh challenge with responsibilities that keep your skills up to date and guarantees support in working towards revalidation?
- To work for a forward-thinking organisation that encourages ongoing training and development?
Role: Physiotherapist, Functional Assessor
Starting Salary: £38,760 + comprehensive benefits package
Hours: Monday - Friday (37.5 hours)
If you are looking to push your physiotherapy career in a new direction, to learn and develop, to predict your working hours and for an exciting and challenging role away from frontline nursing then please continue reading.
We are working with our client who is a global expert in health and disability, and occupational health assessments. They have asked Merco to support their Functional Assessor recruitment nationwide with jobs which enable Physiotherapists to use their medical knowledge and clinical skills in the different area of medical assessment.
What is a Functional Assessor:
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary team at your local assessment centre, you will be responsible for completing professional functional health assessments by meeting with individuals and reviewing a wide range of complex medical conditions.
- You will focus on how an individual's ability to perform day to day activities is affected by their condition and produce a high quality, detailed, impartial report for DWP.
- To ensure you are fully prepared for your new role, you will embark on a comprehensive (paid) induction and training programme.
- Support is ongoing and will allow you to become a proficient and qualified Functional Assessor
- Full, unconditional registration with the HCPC
- At least one years' work experience
- Excellent verbal, word processed and written communication skills
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK.
- Salary: London – £45,390, outside of London £38,760
- 31 days annual leave entitlement
- Season Ticket Loan
- Pension – 10% contribution
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Private Medical Insurance for you and your family
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme – access to a free-to-use 24/7 confidential support programme for any legal, financial or personal issues
- Flu jabs
- Health screening
- Charitable giving
- Boost your annual leave entitlement
- Restaurant card – discounts at over 7000 restaurants nationwide
- Travel insurance cover
- Gym membership
If you are interested in discovering more about this or any other permanent or locum roles, please get in touch by applying online or by calling 0203 971 9740