Part-time Senior Occupational Health Advisor
Merco is recruiting for an experienced Senior Occupational Health Advisor to join a private occupational healthcare provider company in their south east London practice working 2 days a week.
Your role will be to offer the full range of Occupational Health services to their clients.
This will include:
- Providing professional leadership support, advice, and guidance to the Occupational Health Nurse Advisors and wider team. Act as a professional role model and provide strong, facilitative and effective clinical leadership
- Providing expert, evidence-based case management services for referrals relating to attendance, fitness for work and other requests for OH advice.
- Providing professional, comprehensive and evidence-based written reports taking into account legislative requirements and best practice relating to OH.
- Undertaking health surveillance activities and evaluate the results of medicals to ensure the correct advice in relation to fitness is communicated, escalating where clinically appropriate.
- Providing other OH services where required such as vaccinations, travel health services, ergonomic advice, or health promotion for our client.
- Maintaining valid and up to date registration with the NMC and complying with NMC guidelines in relation to professional issues, clinical supervision and continuous learning and development as a registered nurse.
- Showing evidence of an up-to-date knowledge base of professional and specialist issues.
- Sound educational background, including a good standard of numeracy and written English
- The ability to work effectively independently and also within a team framework.
- IT literacy
- The ability to demonstrate a self-motivated and proactive approach to work.
This is a permanent part-time role with a salary range from £43K-£47K, depending on experience.
If you are interested, please send your CV and we will contact you with more details.