Paid Pathways Training Available for Band 6 Nurses
Merco Medical are a 15-year-old specialist primary care staffing agency and we are the UKs largest and most popular provider of Clinicians to NHS 111 contact centres. We have been growing our supply in the 111 sector since 2014 and we currently manage over 300 NHS 111 Pathways trained Clinicians that require locum, contract or permanent work.
Some of our clients are currently able to offer the latest Pathways training programme to suitable Band 6 Nurse and Paramedic applicants through Merco. At the end of this training you will be an accredited NHS 111 Pathways trained Clinician, with the ability to manage calls appropriately, to 111 standards.
• Paid training available to Band 6 Nurses and Paramedics seeking to join the NHS 111 workforce
• Contract and permanent opportunities available in West London, South West London, North London, Central London (zone 1), the North East, the South West, Surrey and the West Midlands
• Locum and contract pay is up to £35.00 per hour
• Permanent posts on NHS pay scales or up to £31.73 per hour
• FT and PT posts available (minimum 16 hours per week for PT posts)
Our dedicated NHS 111 team has long term relationships with contact centres across England. Our involvement with our clients’ workforce planning and rota management teams mean we can often secure you a shift pattern around your existing commitments.
To understand the work options we can offer you please contact Adam Tarmaster in our 111 team on 0208 947 3077 or email firstname.lastname@example.org