PIP Health & Disability Assessor (Office/ Home Based)
Role: HCPC/NMC Registered - Office Based PIP Disability Assessor
Company: Independent Assessment Services
Clinical Staff groups:
*NMC Registered Nurses (RGN, RMN or RNLD)
*HCPC Registered Physiotherapist
*HCPC Registered Occupational Therapist (OT)
*HCPC Registered Paramedic
Government legislation requires at least two years’ post qualification work experience to be able to start in the role.
Monday to Friday, Convenient Office Hours - No Weekends, nights or shifts + all Bank Holidays off.
Part-Time roles also available
Why should you apply:
· Use your clinical expertise in a new way whilst enjoying a great work-life balance and enhance your medical knowledge in a friendly team environment
· A large investment is made in you as an employee, especially during the professional training you will complete to become a Government accredited Disability Analyst
· Within the first 3 months you will undertake over 140 hours of CPD, along with continuous professional development opportunities to keep you at the top of your game!
· Excellent career development potential
· Fantastic benefits on offer including NMC/HCPC registration reimbursement and life assurance, private medical insurance and medical indemnity insurance + many more
· Up to 50% home working!
• Conducting thorough and consultative PC and file based functional assessments on behalf of people who are living with a long-term health condition and/or
• Following training, you will have the opportunity to cross train in complex cases, different processes for a PIP claim, or the potential to train in the face to face
assessment of PIP applicants
• Ensuring that your part in the assessment process is positive, dignified and professional
• Produce excellent written reports on the conditions presented to help the Department for Work and Pensions to make an informed decision around an individual’s
entitlement to the benefit
• 25 days' annual leave, with the option to buy and sell up to 10 days
• Pension scheme, matching up to 10% of your contributions
• Life assurance, private medical insurance and medical indemnity insurance
• Reimbursement of your annual NMC/HCPC registration fee
• Health screening every two years, after one year's service
• Thorough in-house and professional training and development, covering well over the required CPD hours to revalidate and maintain your professional registration
• All flexible benefits can be tailored to your requirement and lifestyle: travel or dental insurance, child care vouchers, cycle to work scheme and more.