PIP Health & Disability Assessor - Grimsby
Role: HCPC/NMC Registered – PIP Health & Disability Assessor
Location: Home-based Grimsby area
Salary: £32,000 - £34,000 + benefits (£40,680 On Target Earnings)
Company: Independent Assessment Services
Clinical Staff groups:
• NMC Registered Nurses (RGN, RMN or RNLD)
• HCPC Registered Physiotherapist
• HCPC Registered Occupational Therapist (OT)
• HCPC Registered Paramedic
Government legislation requires the Individual to have at least two years’ post qualification work experience and possess a UK Driving Licence for roles outside London.
Monday to Friday, Convenient Office Hours - No Weekends, nights or shifts + all Bank Holidays off.
Part-Time roles also available
Why should you apply:
• Using your Clinical expertise in a new way whilst enjoying a great work-life balance with great benefits
• Growing your medical knowledge in a friendly team environment
• Knowledge gained will be applied to the decision of the Personal Independence Payment (PIP) benefit
• A large investment is made in you as an employee, especially during the professional and excelling training academy you will complete, to become an accredited Disability Analyst
• Within the first 3 months you will earn over 140 hours of CPD, along with this professional development being crucial throughout to keep Clinicians at the top of their game!
* Conducting thorough and consultative verbal assessments with people who are living with a long term health condition and/or disabilities
* Once accredited, following training you will work in the community conducting home visits as well as in the local assessment centres
* Ensuring that your part in the assessment process is positive, dignified and professional
* Produce excellent written reports on the conditions presented to help the Department for Work and Pensions to make an informed decision around an individual's entitlement to the benefit
· 25 days' annual leave, with the option to buy and sell up to 10 days
· Pension scheme, matching up to 10% of your contributions
· Life assurance, private medical insurance and medical indemnity insurance
· Reimbursement of your annual NMC/HCPC registration fee
· Health screening every two years, after one year's service
· Thorough in-house and professional training and development, covering well over the required CPD hours to revalidate and maintain your professional registration
· All flexible benefits can be tailored to your requirement and lifestyle: travel or dental insurance, child care vouchers, cycle to work scheme and more.
If you are interested in discovering more about this or any other permanent or locum roles, please get in touch by applying online or by calling Helen Walsh on , email firstname.lastname@example.org