NHS 111 Opportunities for Pathways Trained Clinicians
Merco Medical is the UKs largest and most popular provider of agency NHS 111 Clinicians. We have been growing our supply in this sector since 2014 and if you’re currently working in 111 then you’ve probably worked alongside some of our locum Clinicians.
We hold staffing supply contracts with 12 contact centres and each of our clients are currently seeking additional Clinician cover. If you are Pathways trained then we can offer you ad-hoc and regular bookings across England.
• Ad-hoc and regular shifts available
• You will earn from £28 to £38 per hour
• Pay up to £55 for bank holiday shifts
• Choose from days, twilights, overnights, weekdays or weekend shifts
• You’ll be joining 300+ Pathways trained Clinicians already working with Merco
If you are V14 trained then we can book you in for inductions/refresher courses quickly. Shifts available from April onwards in Southall, Ladbroke Grove, Ipswich, Bristol, Chippenham, Taunton, Exeter, stoke, Bicester, Winchester .
To get an idea of the shifts we can offer you please contact Rutendo, our dedicated NHS 111 account manager, on 0208 947 3077 or email email@example.com
**Know a Pathways trained Clinician or Call Handler? Refer them to Merco and earn a referral bonus**