NHS 111 Opportunities for Pathways Trained Call Handlers
Merco Medical is the UKs largest and most popular provider of agency NHS 111 Clinicians and Call Handlers. We have been growing our supply in this sector since 2014 and if you’re currently working in 111 then you’ve probably worked alongside some of our locums – we supply to 12 contact centres.
If you are a Pathways trained Call Handler then we can offer you ad-hoc, regular and contract bookings in London W10 (zone 2).
• Ad-hoc and regular shifts available
• Contract bookings also available – up to 6 months
• Weekday pay is £10.93/hr
• Nights & Saturday pay is £12.89/hr
• Sunday pay is £14.85/hr
• Bank Holiday pay is £23.48/hr
• Choose from days, twilights, overnights, weekdays or weekend shifts
• You’ll be joining 300+ Pathways trained locums already working with Merco
If you are Pathways trained and could be available for at least 12 hours per week (including evenings and weekends) then we can book you in for an induction quickly.
To get an idea of the shifts we can offer you please contact Rutendo, our dedicated NHS 111 account manager, on 0208 947 3077 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
**Know a Pathways trained Clinician or Call Handler? Refer them to Merco and earn a referral bonus**