Merco Medical is an award-winning specialist primary care staffing agency. Established in 2002, we work with 200+ national and local providers seeking day to day and longer-term GP, Specialist Nurse Practitioner and Pharmacy cover.
One of our long-term clients, a well-respected provider of scheduled and unscheduled primary and urgent care services, is seeking to appoint a Lead Pharmacist on a full or part time basis. They operate a range of services across London and the South East.
They have created this Lead Pharmacist post as a new role to help them to enhance their services.
• Full and part-time applicants considered
• Minimum 28 hours/4 days pw for part time applicants
• You will work across multiple services in London
• You will need to demonstrate at least 3 years post grad pharmacist experience in the UK
• Salary up to £48k plus benefits
Merco Medical has been working with this provider for over 6 years. They are a respected by their staff for being innovative, progressive and supportive. They are growing year and year which could present you with further opportunities for progression in your career and the organisation.
To request a full job description please contact Ryan Crow on 0208 947 3077 or send your CV and details to email@example.com