Health Care Assistant Children
As a Children’s Support Assistant, you will work within the multidisciplinary team providing a high quality of service delivery to children/young people and their families.
You will work within a holistic model to ensure care, education & therapy needs are met twenty-four hours a day.
This is a chance for a candidate to make a significant and lasting difference to the lives of children and families. Supporting children and young people from 2 - 19 years old
Candidates are required to have the following:
Previous experience of working with children/young people (ideally although not essential) with disabilities and complex health needs:
A commitment to complete the Regulated Qualifications Framework Level 3 (Residential Childcare) within two years of commencing employment
· National Vocational Qualification (NVQ) / Regulated Qualifications Framework (formerly QCF) level 2:
· A good level of written and spoken English
· Able to prioritise tasks, and have a flexible approach towards learning:
· Highly organised & the ability to effective communicate with children/young people, families and the multidisciplinary team:
· Understands and has the ability to document concise and accurate records:
Great Benefits including: Free parking, professional development, childcare vouchers, subsidised canteen and lots more!
37.5 Hours - shift pattern- days/nights/evenings