HCPC/NMC Registered - Disability Assessor - Crewe
HCPC/NMC Registered - Disability Assessor
Clinical Staff groups:
NMC Registered Nurses (RGN, RMN or RNLD)
HCPC Registered Physiotherapist
HCPC Registered Occupational Therapist (OT)
HCPC Registered Paramedic
We are recruiting for Independent Assessment Services who require individuals to have at least two years’ post qualification work experience and a UK Driving Licence.
Why should you apply:
• Using your clinical expertise in a new way whilst enjoying work-life balance with great benefits
• Grow your medical knowledge in a friendly team environment within the assessment centre conducting home visits once approved
• Knowledge gained will be applied to a Personal Independence Payment (PIP) benefit report
• A large investment is made in you as an employee, especially during the excelling training academy you will complete, to become an accredited Disability Analyst
• Within the first 3 months you will earn over 140 hours of CPD, along with this professional development being crucial to keep Clinicians at the top of their game!
• Conducting thorough and consultative face-face functional assessments of people living with long-term health conditions and/or disabilities.
• Following training, you will have the opportunity to cross train in complex cases and different processes for a PIP claim.
• Ensuring that your part in the assessment process is positive, dignified and professional
• Produce excellent written reports on the conditions presented to enable the UK government make an informed decision around an individual’s conditions
• 25 days' annual leave, with the option to buy and sell up to 10 days
• Pension scheme, matching up to 10% of your contributions
• Life assurance, private medical insurance and medical indemnity insurance
• Reimbursement of your annual NMC/HCPC registration fee
• Health screening every two years, after one year's service
• Thorough in-house professional training and development, covering well over the required CPD hours to revalidate and maintain your professional registration
• All flexible benefits can be tailored to your requirements and lifestyle: travel or dental insurance, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme and more.
Merco have 16 years’ clinical staffing experience - we only work with specialist and experienced clinicians providing work across the health and social care sector. We have excellent permanent and locum opportunities for Doctors, Nurses and AHPs.
If you are interested in discovering more about this or any other permanent or locum roles, please apply to the role or contact your Recruitment Consultant:
DD: 07493 322 195
Office: 020 8947 3077