General Practitioner (GP) for WIC in Leeds
Merco is currently recruiting experienced General Practitioners (GP) to cover short- and long-term assignments in and around the Leeds area.
We have ongoing locum shifts available for GP’s in practices and Walk In Centres. Paying up to £90 per hour, earning over £600 per shift.
Must have Requirements:
• GMC Register as a GP
• Available for AM/PM Shifts with possible visits and on-calls.
• Have right to work in the UK
• Over 6 months experience working independently in GP clinics
• Must be in the GP Performers list
As and experienced GP you should be able to –
• Able to work under pressure and within an ever-changing environment
• Make professional, autonomous decisions.
• Undertake a variety of duties including surgery consultations, telephone (or other) consultations and queries, home visits may be necessary but are not always needed, checking and signing repeat prescriptions and dealing with queries, paperwork and correspondence.
• Record clear consultation notes.
• Assess the healthcare needs of the patients & screen for disease risk factors and early signs of illness while developing treatment and associated care plans
• Providing counselling and health education
• Refer patients to other care providers as required
For more information and opportunities please call Jackie Murphy on 0203 897 7586 or apply online.