Do you hold an overseas Nursing qualification?
If you hold an overseas Nursing qualification but are currently working in the UK in a different role, perhaps as a Healthcare Assistant, then we may have jobs suitable for you.
Our client is a large NHS Trust based in the East of England. They are currently actively seeking to appoint over 100 nurses into full time posts across their 4 acute hospitals. Nurses in all specialisms are required, but there is particularly high demand for nurses with A&E and Paediatric skills and experience.
• You will need at least 12 months nursing experience in your home country
• Strong demand for A&E and Peads nurses, but posts available in most departments
• The Trust will support you with NMC registration
• You will join the Trust as Band 2,3 or 4 and progress into a band 5 RGN role with appropriate training and development provided
• Relocation package may be available depending on your current location
Nurses that are currently overseas are also welcome to apply.
For a no obligation conversation about how this opportunity could help you to become a fully NMC licenced Registered General Nurse, please contact Yvonne Willis at Merco Medical Staffing on 0208 947 3077 or at email@example.com