Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Administrator
- Large office with the benefits of a small team vibe, lots of support!
- Get trained in a FCSA environment – skills that are high in demand
- Monday to Friday regular office hours, with paid breaks
- Once trained – hybrid working from home and flexible working hours available
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity within financial customer service? We are looking for a Customer Service Administrator who will deliver the best customer experience for an award-winning financial services contact centre in Lytham, North West England.
We are looking for dynamic individuals to work with customer enquiries with a focus on quality and development. This is not a call centre – you will work in teams to help customers over the phone and via email.
You will be liaising with a range of stakeholders on a day-to-day basis, helping to continually improve common queries for even better long term customer satisfaction. You will gain knowledge through your time with this employer in the financial products and services you support, retirement planning and customer priorities. You will be supported with specialist coaches in departments who can manage any complaints, and ensuring high levels of customer service.
Full training is provided as well as ongoing support and development, meaning that you have a real chance of progression within the organisation. If a career which gives you industry leading benefits and an opportunity to grow in knowledge is of interest please get in touch now.
- Annual bonus scheme – personal performance delivers personal reward
- Onsite parking
- Beautiful working environment – 2 minutes from the beach
- Huge discount on local gym membership
- 25 days' annual leave, with the option to buy and sell annual leave
- Pension scheme, matching up to 10% of your contributions
- Life assurance, private medical insurance
- Flexible benefits that can be tailored to your requirement and lifestyle: travel or dental insurance, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme and many more
- Flexible employer – sabbatical, parental leave and more are available dependent on length of service
Apply today and speak with a consultant who can guide you through your application. We have start dates available and your training plans ready to go.
Apply with your CV or call