- Large office with the benefits of a small team vibe, lots of support!
- Get trained in a FCSA environment – skills that are high in demand
- Monday to Friday regular office hours, with paid breaks
- Once trained – hybrid working from home and flexible working hours available
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity within financial customer service? We are looking for a Complaints Officer to investigate and resolve complaints at an award-winning financial services contact centre in Lytham, North West England.
We are looking for dynamic individuals to handle complaint investigations in accordance with procedures and to support the business with making improvements. This is not a call centre – you will work in teams over the phone and via email. You will be liaising with a range of stakeholders on a day-to-day basis, analysing information, resolving complaints and proving input into organizational process changes.
Full training is provided as well as ongoing support and development, meaning that you have a real chance of progression within the organisation. If a career which gives you industry leading benefits and an opportunity to grow in knowledge is of interest, please get in touch now.
- Annual bonus scheme – personal performance delivers personal reward
- Onsite parking
- Beautiful working environment – 2 minutes from the beach
- Huge discount on local gym membership
- 25 days' annual leave, with the option to buy and sell annual leave
- Pension scheme, matching up to 10% of your contributions
- Life assurance, private medical insurance
- Flexible benefits that can be tailored to your requirement and lifestyle: travel or dental insurance, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme and many more
- Flexible employer – sabbatical, parental leave and more are available dependent on length of service
Apply today and speak with a consultant who can guide you through your application. We have start dates available and your training plans ready to go.
Apply with your CV or call