Band 5 ITU Nurse
Band 5 Registered ITU Nurse for Flexi Shifts, Croydon
Our general nursing division is working with a large established NHS Trust and we are recruiting a Band 5 Registered ITU Nurses (RGN) for Locum shifts as cover for the extremely busy ITU/HDU ward they currently have.
The trust provides a wide range of shifts.
The role is focused on the identification and clinical assessment of patients and also comforting and personal care to those who are currently occupying beds.
Locum shifts for a Band 5 ITU Nurse in Croydon
- Ideally, you will have min. 1 years’ experience.
- You will possess experience of working with all age ranges.
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively
- Ad-Hoc Shifts available 7 days a week.
- You will earn a good hourly rate (umbrella rate)
- Good Timekeeping
- Experience working as an ITU Nurse in the UK is essential and in a hospital setting is preferable.
If you are an experienced Band 5 ITU/HDU Nurse seeking flexible work then this opportunity could be ideal.