Advanced Nurse Practitioner
Advanced Nurse Practitioner for Flexi Shifts, West Lancashire
Our general nursing division is working with a large established NHS Urgent Care Trust and we are recruiting ANP's for Locum shifts as cover for the extremely busy UTC they currently have.
The trust provides a wide range of shifts across Days and Nights. Block bookings are also available.
The role is focused on the identification and clinical assessment of patients with minor injuries and minor illness.
Locum shifts for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner in Lancashire
- ANP with a minimum 1 years' UK experience.
- You will possess experience of working with all age ranges.
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively
- Ad-Hoc Shifts available 7 days a week.
- You will earn up to £55.00 per hour (umbrella rate) depending on the shift.
- Minor Illness
- Minor Injury
- Independent Prescriber (Preferable but not essential)
- Ability work at a fast pace in a busy environment
- Have previous urgent care experience.
- Ability to see all age ranges
If you are an experienced Advanced Nurse Practitioner seeking flexible work then this opportunity could be ideal.